Where is that rookie Pujols card located?

SDS

I saw it in collections, but where?

SDS

New Ranked Season Pennant Race reward, or just buy it off the market.

SDS

Thanks my man, I missed that one!

SDS

Got rewarded 4000 for reach 60 affinity so for another 1500....got it off the market explicitedly for a power cardinal bat....then I locked up the FS outfielder so between them three and their speedsters a good cardinal lineup for affinity points and future moments that call for cardinal stats. Same way I picked smith because I needed Orioles pop......

SDS

@krazy-kajun77 said in Where is that rookie Pujols card located?:

Got rewarded 4000 for reach 60 affinity so for another 1500....got it off the market explicitedly for a power cardinal bat....then I locked up the FS outfielder so between them three and their speedsters a good cardinal lineup for affinity points and future moments that call for cardinal stats. Same way I picked smith because I needed Orioles pop......

And you call yourself a cubs fan lol

SDS

@VEGAS__T said in Where is that rookie Pujols card located?:

@krazy-kajun77 said in Where is that rookie Pujols card located?:

And you call yourself a cubs fan lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😝