Does anyone else blow an absurd amount of games?

SDS

Curious to know if I'm the only one who blows a big lead every other game. Was up 7-0 earlier and managed to lose the game. Maybe it's just me

SDS

Yeah, I used to be a good pitcher but nowadays I'm atrocious to say the least. So I always give up a ton of runs, no lead is safe. Thankfully I can hit, because if I couldn't I'd probably just retire.

SDS

The last four RS games I have played that actually made it to the 9th inning, I choked away in incredible fashion...to players I had no business losing to. So yes not just you

SDS

I have been lately. My bullpen is stinking it up except for a few. Try so hard not to go the tge Starter in relief meta. Just gonna save some stubbs and get gange, nenn and britton

SDS

Yup, and it's guys who shouldn't be blowing leads. Against the CPU even. Chapman and Rivera get lit up every time I bring them in. Hitters look like Little Leaguer's against my Starters. HOFer's against relievers.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Does anyone else blow an absurd amount of games?:

Yup, and it's guys who shouldn't be blowing leads. Against the CPU even. Chapman and Rivera get lit up every time I bring them in. Hitters look like Little Leaguer's against my Starters. HOFer's against relievers.

It's crazy how I become so much worse of a pitcher as the game goes on with my relievers.

SDS

I'm usually an excellent pitcher. From like '15-'19 my ERA was always around 2.00-2.50... I'm an average hitter which has always been my challenge.

This year I'm definitely getting lit up more than I'm used to but it's more realistic I suppose. Era is at like 3.30... definitely relievers being the biggest culprit