Don Mattingly??

SDS

Any thoughts on if Donnie Baseball is still in the game??

I hope he was not a one and done.

SDS

I'm not at my counsel to check this, but if you go change a batting stance, if his name is under the legends list (or past players) then they still have his rights.

SDS

He’s still in the main menu rosters which pretty much guaranties hell be in shortly. I think him Dawson and maybe one more were the only ones in the main menu rosters that didn’t have cards and now Dawson has one.

SDS

@tdubzz2323 said in Don Mattingly??:

Any thoughts on if Donnie Baseball is still in the game??

I hope he was not a one and done.

I hope we get a prime or gold glove version of Donnie. Always getting screwed over by the baseball gods.

SDS

I have no idea, but his diamond card was great last year. He was one of my most consistent hitters for a while, but I think I sold him when his price peaked since I figured he would eventually get a better version. He never did, and by the time I bought him back I had so many amazing options at first that he never really started again.

SDS

1985 MVP card would be amazing.

SDS

I hope he's back because I was such a fan of his growing up...still, how many LH batting Yankee 1B does this game need? SDS, please get the rights to Bernie Williams. Please.

SDS

@ChArTeRBuS said in Don Mattingly??:

He’s still in the main menu rosters which pretty much guaranties hell be in shortly. I think him Dawson and maybe one more were the only ones in the main menu rosters that didn’t have cards and now Dawson has one.

Tony Perez? I thought he was in the main and I am pretty sure he doesn't have a card yet.

SDS

Prime mattingly pls

SDS

DONNIE BASEBALL, DONNIE BASEBALL

SDS

@pbake12 said in Don Mattingly??:

I'm not at my counsel to check this, but if you go change a batting stance, if his name is under the legends list (or past players) then they still have his rights.

Eh, Randy Johnson was a named animation a couple games ago