Biggio or Sheffield?

SDS

I have been saving up I'm at 220k stubs. I hear that Sheffield is better. But I also want Trout, who is worth my stubs?

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Biggio or Sheffield?:

I have been saving up I'm at 220k stubs. I hear that Sheffield is better. But I also want Trout, who is worth my stubs?

Well you got plenty of time to think about it, 220k stubs wont even get you Trout alone. Which league are you closer to completing?

SDS

@nflman2033 said in Biggio or Sheffield?:

Well you got plenty of time to think about it, 220k stubs wont even get you Trout alone. Which league are you closer to completing?

I don't have a live series diamond! My pack luck sucks, 200 standards/team affinities and nothing. 10 ballins 10 headliners nothing. I'm not sure which collection first though

SDS

Sheffield easy.

SDS

Sheffield destroys anything you put the PCI on. He's endgame.

SDS

I don't have a live series diamond! My pack luck sucks, 200 standards/team affinities and nothing. 10 ballins 10 headliners nothing. I'm not sure which collection first though

Then you have a whole lot of time to decide. The top 6 most expensive Diamonds are going for like 1.5 million. That's the only 6 I have left and I am still a long ways away and have 300k stubs.

I will probably go for Sheffield first, because Trout alone is so expensive. unless I get a lucky pull.

SDS

Then you have a whole lot of time to decide. The top 6 most expensive Diamonds are going for like 1.5 million. That's the only 6 I have left and I am still a long ways away and have 300k stubs.

I will probably go for Sheffield first, because Trout alone is so expensive. unless I get a lucky pull.

I only have Trout, Cole and Verlander to go and that alone feels like it'll take me till July

SDS

@Nanthrax_1 said in Biggio or Sheffield?:

I only have Trout, Cole and Verlander to go and that alone feels like it'll take me till July

That's 500k stubs saved there at least

SDS

That's 500k stubs saved there at least

Like 600 right now 😞

SDS

I'm in the same boat I had 310 yesterday but decided to get Cole/Chapman and the Yankees out of the way. I'm down to about 100k now with 6 guys left. Arenado, Bellinger, Verlander, DeGrom, Scherzer and yes Trout.

SDS

Just get Trout done. The rest will feel easy after. I just need Cole and Verlander... Just got the stubs for Cole today but I think I'll wait until tomorrow when the event is over and hopefully he's back to 150

SDS

Nice, I am waiting for prices to come down. I am looking to do deGrom and Scherzer so I can get Schmidt while I am working on Phillies TA, sadly I dont see them coming down soon enough for that.

SDS

Will Trout's price continue to go up or will it eventually go down?

SDS

I’m in a similar predicament, Sheffield and Biggio are the last two cards I need before I get Mantle.

SDS

Will Trout's price continue to go up or will it eventually go down?

It should, but its anybody's guess as to when. Most likely when more end game cards come out.

SDS

Went through the same thing, and ultimately concluded that Sheffield is the better card while AL is the better collection. AL actually has some cards that are currently useful (Trout, Wagner, Aroldis, even Giambi off the bench)...I don’t think there is a single card - live series or collection reward - that would make my roster from the NL.

I decided to go AL, and I’m just Verlander away with 65k in the bank. Not sure if it was the right call, but Trout has been my CF for 3 weeks now, Chapman is in my pen, Giambi is on my bench, and Wagner will be in my pen soon...along with Biggio. So I don’t regret it.

SDS

I'm going with AL 1st, because trout is still 1 of the best cards in the game, plus Wagner and Chapman are good in the bullpen.

SDS

I went AL for Biggio. I've got the collection done now and I'm hitting over .320 with Biggio and under .170 with Sheffield. Not sure if it's his swing or what, but I've had zero success with him so far. He recently went to the bench to platoon or be a pinch hitter. Sheffield isn't a top 3 OF IMO (Mantle, Jackson, Trout) and has mediocre defense at 3b. My opinion though.