How does anyone have time for RS?

SDS

I havent been able to play a RS game since first week of the second season between 30-50 event wins in a week, showdown, conquest, player program moments, etc.

Not a complaint as it's great there are different things to satisfy different tastes and moods just curious how ppl manage it all that because there are a lot who do.

SDS

A lot of people don’t manage it all just play what they feel like playing. The player programs will always be there and I never feel obligated to get every event win reward.

SDS

Well for me i've been working from home and not leaving my house all that often, so I have a lot of time to play. Usually I'll play a couple of moments, then a few event games, a RS game, maybe a little MTO, just to change things up and make progress in every category

SDS

Just gotta pick your spots. Easier to skip some of the content if you buy the live series players & get their collection rewards. For those of us going no money spent its tougher. I’m 30-4 but don’t really have time to do a WS grind because of all the grinding needed to get players and stubs. But I’m at peace with it, just might not get to WS this year.

SDS

I would rather play rs than any combination of events or moments. So I don’t play many of then and just focus on rs. I got in 100 games last season

SDS

@Speedy44 said in How does anyone have time for RS?:

I would rather play rs than any combination of events or moments. So I don’t play many of then and just focus on rs. I got in 100 games last season

[censored] you put in that work!