So what are you supposed to do

SDS

When some dude gets smacked around in the first, refuses to quit, and won't allow me to get outs? I'm in the event on a great run, and this guy is thinking I'm gonna quit... Aint happening

SDS

I don't understand. Explain more?
What does "won't allow me to get outs" mean?

SDS

Maybe the guys continuously intentionally walking him so he can't swing and get himself out?

SDS

Yep, first two down thr middle, then everything else in the dirt.

Edit Also wont catch flyballs, nor play anything in the field. Final just walked away and when I came back it was over

SDS

Maybe take the L and not play the guy again???

SDS

Shiuldnt there be a 10 run mercy rule?

SDS

If you’ve got a healthy lead, just swing at everything to strike out or run into outs on the basepaths. Alternatively, he’ll either walk 8 guys and take the L, or he’ll give you a 10-run lead and you’ll get the mercy.

SDS

I’m watching “Weeds” and I’m at the season with Mary-Kate Olsen. It’s so weird that Elizabeth manages to make those trollish Olsen genes work for her, but the other two look like they crawled out of Mortal Kombat.

SDS

If you are in that situation swing at every or even bunt if you have to, just strike out 3 times and then get him out and the mercy rule will kick in.

SDS

He's hoping you get frustrated and quit.

SDS

Happened to me earlier as well, I thought 10 was gunna mercy him and he probably did as well, after 18 he finally quit the game manually

SDS

Happened to me last night. I had nothing to do so I racked up 20 runs. Then made sure to run my pause timer out with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the bottom of the 3rd in the event.