Success with Snell

SDS

I’m struggling with him. To the point I’ve taken him out in the 1st in one game and 3rd in the other. Granted he gave up 3 runs in both of those game but I get the opponent was reading him well. Both games I have up one run the rest of the game.

SDS

The experience I’ve had (only with Fotf) but if the opponent can read his delivery well he gets hit hard.

SDS

Snell (FOTF) was my best pitcher and in 3 games with his players league card he's 3-0 with a zero ERA. Not as a great of sample size as it sounds though because all three opponents quit before the 5th inning and they weren't down more than 3 runs in any of the games. On the other hand, I HATE Kluber. He gets lit up every single game and I haven't made it past the 3rd inning with him in his last 4 starts, so he isn't even in my rotation anymore. I say that because everyone has success with different cards. Use who works best for you.

SDS

@CEZdominatesAD said in Success with Snell:

I’m struggling with him. To the point I’ve taken him out in the 1st in one game and 3rd in the other. Granted he gave up 3 runs in both of those game but I get the opponent was reading him well. Both games I have up one run the rest of the game.

Was amazing with his gold card all year till I got his FOTF and now he’s sucked ever since. He doesn’t seem to miss bats anymore for me

SDS

I used to fear the FOTF Snell, but I just faced his 95 version and hit back to back to back to back homers off of him in the first. Feeling pretty good about passing on him right now.

SDS

Well, he doesn’t have a sinker, so what did you expect (kinda sarcasm, kinda not)

SDS

The new Players League Snell deals for me. 0.00 ERA through three starts so far averaging about 6 innings. Just gotta time his delivery on pure analog