Finally

SDS

Passed my stage 2 American League Showdown now that hitting is fixed. I had to score 8 runs to do it, but I felt I at least had a chance. It was not easy, Mitch Garver had to hit 3 bombs to get it done. Only team I could use it on was the Yankees.

Unfortunately Im so behind on team affinities, I have to go back to stage one and start grinding those again.

SDS

If you're struggling with Stage 2 Showdown, don't even bother with Stage 1 Showdowns to get TA stuff done. Stage 1 is astronomically harder than stage 2. Just find cards priced well to do exchanges to get you to 70 points. Much less stress.

SDS

So is hitting better now in the showdowns or are they still pain in the rear?

SDS

Hitting is way better. I'm not saying this is teeball but at least I'm being rewarded with solid hits and the timing makes sense.

SDS

@theu715 said in Finally:

If you're struggling with Stage 2 Showdown, don't even bother with Stage 1 Showdowns to get TA stuff done. Stage 1 is astronomically harder than stage 2. Just find cards priced well to do exchanges to get you to 70 points. Much less stress.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough stubs right now since I blew 110K last night out of frustration. So Im working my way back the best I can