Pulling Packs

SDS

Is it just more or has anyone else noticed their pack luck been unusually bad lately?
I am one of the few that’s pulled a number of diamonds and I would pull them somewhat consistently over the past few weeks, but something changed within the last 10 days where I can’t get higher than a gold.

SDS

I was thinking the same thing. I pulled two big box bundles today and not one single diamond. 100 packs and two BIH packs and no diamonds. Needless to say done with packs for sure

SDS

Yeah a few weeks ago I packed 4 diamonds in a span of 3 or 4 days, and not a single one since. I’ve got to be up around 200 packs plus a couple headliner and BIAH.

On the other hand, a guy I work with pulled Trout and Cole from his Mothers Day conquest rewards, so there’s that

SDS

Worse than usual. I am done with packs. Ballin packs have been gold's only and probably opened 50 of them. Even when I pull a diamond out of a 59 bundle it goes for 10-15k. Total waste if stubs

SDS

Packs are terrible. Yesterday I literally had 1500 stubs. Pulled a diamond equipment. Sold for 8500. Pulled 5 packs and pulled Morton. Sold for like 17k. Pulled a 10 bundle. Pulled 2 diamonds, Realmuto and Kirby Yates. Sold and got about 30k. Opened a 20 bundle and lost it all. Great luck right?

But the moral of the story is it took pulling a diamond equipment and 3 diamond players
in 16 packs to make what I lost in one 20 bundle. They shouldn’t even be in the game tbh. I only pull them because I don’t feel like going for mantle that much even though I only have 3 high priced teams left but don’t really need him. And I have a good time laughing at seeing how absolutely terrible they put as their pack values and to build up my packs for future use.

SDS

I’ve been doing pretty well still. Pulling diamonds out of TA packs. Pulled one yesterday and another one today. Not great ones but still diamonds along with above average golds.

SDS

Definitely seems worse but still get an occasional diamond. Man, if I ripped through 100 packs and not a single diamond, R.I.P dualshock 4

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Pulling Packs:

Definitely seems worse but still get an occasional diamond. Man, if I ripped through 100 packs and not a single diamond, R.I.P dualshock 4

There were years in the 16-17 range where that was common

SDS

Glad I’m not the only one, they’ve been TOUGH lately

SDS

@anychawk said in Pulling Packs:

@Kovz88 said in Pulling Packs:

There were years in the 16-17 range where that was common

18 was probably the worst for Diamonds in packs. Those odds seemed downright terrible, thanks probably due to the souvenirs, and how if you hit a Diamond it was usually a bobblehead, or ball.

SDS

I had stupid luck to start the year. 5 Trouts in five weeks, I didn't buy stubs. Now that I've completed collections, i'm lucky to get above a bronze. So, I'm done using stubs for packs for the year.

Never liked headliners, and the rest are usually trash.