Did The Dawson moments change difficulty after the patch?

SDS

I was cruising through them. Came close twice on the San Diego one (3 hits, 1 XBH in one game). Then I logged for the night. Today I cannot get a hit at all. I went 0 for 2, then restarted. 0 for 2 again. After 0 for 20 I quit. Anyone else experience this?

SDS

Never mind. On my 11th attempt I went 4 for 5. Unfortunately all singles, so I did not succeed. But I can hit again. 🙂

SDS

I only have the 8/4 and 7/2 missions left and I am struggling to get xbh against the Cubs. Maddening.

SDS

I was having trouble finishing the 8 hits, 4 xb mission, but after the patch I did it on my second or third try. I doubt the patch had anything to do with it though, because before the patch I was only failing by one or two hits every time.

SDS

I felt like the Hernandez stuff was harder after patch.

SDS

@Blue7_Gaming said in Did The Dawson moments change difficulty after the patch?:

Hernandez has a noodle bat. FInished Dawson pretty easily.

SDS

@Blue7_Gaming said in Did The Dawson moments change difficulty after the patch?:

Considering they increased the PCI size I could definitely see this, a larger pci without appropriate power is going to be a disaster. I can't even imagine what the Jackie missions would play like at this point

SDS

On moments and showdown, lower the difficulty and reward hard contact. The Hernandez and Dawson moments were painful to complete, and not enjoyable. It's a game, I am not a great player and do not enjoy very challenging content. Way to many good/okay and perfect/perfect outs for a L.