Hernandez/ Missions

SDS

Boy, I just love constantly getting walked on 4 straight pitches on missions where you need hits. Especially multi game missions. Come on, SDS. What are you doing?

SDS

Try... swinging?

SDS

I’ve been HBP in missions where hits are needed. Can’t swing at those.

SDS

@TubaTim90 said in Hernandez/ Missions:

Try... swinging?

4 straight balls. Idiot. In baseball, you don’t swing at those. Stick around, you might learn something.

SDS

@PaullyG24 said in Hernandez/ Missions:

Try... swinging?

4 straight balls. Idiot. In baseball, you don’t swing at those. Stick around, you might learn something.

Right, my bad. I should’ve known people would rather complain than swing at a ball every now and then. It’s not like you’re using a batter with high vision and contact.

SDS

@PaullyG24 said in Hernandez/ Missions:

Try... swinging?

Lol just swing at the balls and you'll get strikes eventually don't take a 4 pitch walk

SDS

Yeah... like I can’t believe people intentionally walked bonds when he was trying to break records. So unrealistic . Throw him strikes!

SDS

Walks are frustrating for sure.
You know what else is? The Dawson program, when Trea Turner gets on base before you, and the pitcher throws over 5 times in a row

SDS

@Nanthrax_1 said in Hernandez/ Missions:

Walks are frustrating for sure.
You know what else is? The Dawson program, when Trea Turner gets on base before you, and the pitcher throws over 5 times in a row

Beat me to it bro! Scrolled down just to post that. So infuriating. I'm already wasting time doing these stupid moments, now I have to watch the pitcher throw over and over and over again. Just pitch it already!