New to DD - how many tries to complete an "Inning" challenge?

SDS

Hi all - I typically play RTTS, but decided to dip my toes into DD. On average, how many tries does it take you to complete an "Inning" challenge?

SDS

What are you calling an inning challenge? A showdown?

SDS

Are you talking about 15 innings position players- "insert team" or 8 innings pitcher- "insert team"?

SDS

Play 1 conquest 3 inning game with at least 5 of the specific teams players for the 15 Hitters.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in New to DD - how many tries to complete an "Inning" challenge?:

Yes... see? I'm a newb at this. Showdown. Sorry for the confusion.

SDS

2-3 hours for me but I suck.

SDS

Showdowns are pretty difficult if your average or lower hitter. A lot if it is luck, the sliders are juiced to give the cpu an advantage.

It took me 30ish tries to beat the first inning one.

SDS

You can play it as many times as you would like!

SDS

One try.

SDS

@arvcpa said in New to DD - how many tries to complete an "Inning" challenge?:

@GixxerRyder750 said in New to DD - how many tries to complete an "Inning" challenge?:

Being new to DD, probably take you a few tries. I'd recommend getting your feet wet with with some conquest games first. Especially since it costs stubs to play the showdowns.

SDS

@arvcpa said in New to DD - how many tries to complete an "Inning" challenge?:

Being new to DD, probably take you a few tries. I'd recommend getting your feet wet with with some conquest games first. Especially since it costs stubs to play the showdowns.

Thank you - appreciate it.