Post game reward

SDS

Was just playing the Rays on AS for that players league program. Scored a Bellinger as Post Game reward. Oddly enough, he was my POTG going 4-4 with 2 bombs

SDS

Nice! That's a lot of stubbies right now!
I've never had luck with postgame rewards.
I think last time was a diamond Felix Hernandez when his LS was a diamond. That is a long time ago lol

SDS

I've never got a diamond as a post game reward in 4 years of playing DD. Don't remember even seeing one show up yet this year.

SDS

@Nanthrax_1 said in Post game reward:

Nice! That's a lot of stubbies right now!
I've never had luck with postgame rewards.
I think last time was a diamond Felix Hernandez when his LS was a diamond. That is a long time ago lol

Haha I would think! He’s a bronze now.

I guess I’m lucky in video games. This is my third this year. Got Rendon and Bregman too. I thought for sure I was gonna get trolled. It was Belli and a stadium left.

SDS

I've had Yelich and Chapman show up but then get garbage.

SDS

That’s awesome man! I’m envious of that reward pull. What would you buy right now with those stubs? Not a whole lot out there if you have mantle already.

SDS

@Harryhukari33 said in Post game reward:

That’s awesome man! I’m envious of that reward pull. What would you buy right now with those stubs? Not a whole lot out there if you have mantle already.

That’s the thing. Probably just go towards future exchanges or program players/WS/BR rewards I’d want

SDS

When you think about it, it’s like a 100$ post game reward stub wise. That’s ridiculous

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Post game reward:

That’s the thing. Probably just go towards future exchanges or program players/WS/BR rewards I’d want

Yeah true haha. I’ve considered just trying to knock all all TAs via exchange because I don’t feel like grinding offline anymore haha.

SDS

Yeah true haha. I’ve considered just trying to knock all all TAs via exchange because I don’t feel like grinding offline anymore haha.

I feel you, I’ve made alot of showdowns and kinda burnt out with them right now to be honest

SDS

I feel you, I’ve made alot of showdowns and kinda burnt out with them right now to be honest

Same. I had to grind the marlins and cardinals from 10% via showdown because I wanted chisolm and Gorman. Plus I did a bunch of others to get BIAH and TA packs to try and finish collections.

SDS

I had a chance for a diamond but got garbage.

SDS

I got miggy (comparable to a Trout today) back in 14 after a rtts game and that’s what started my DD obsession lol

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Post game reward:

I've never got a diamond as a post game reward in 4 years of playing DD. Don't remember even seeing one show up yet this year.

I have seen them 2x in the post game reward this year, but never got one. I'd freak.

SDS

Freeman and Lindor this year and several that have showed up that I didn't get including Trout.