Hitting is 100 % random

SDS

I’m playing a game where I have at least 7 good good fly outs / line outs.

My CAP has 105 power both sides. I connect good good for 99 mph and get a weak fly ball

His CAP has 93 power and he connects good good for a 95 mph off the bat and a no doubter

Lol I am fully convinced SDS has no clue how to fix hitting

SDS

You’re aware the result of good is the third best result you can get in terms of contact...

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

Why should you or any of us be handed out hits and home runs for a bronze medal effort...

SDS

Also CAP is lame 😛

SDS

They can't fix hitting because "fix" means different things to everyone. Its lose, lose for them.

Just look at reactions to thus patch, half like it, half hate it.

SDS

@VEGAS__T said in Hitting is 100 % random:

You’re aware the result of good is the third best result you can get in terms of contact...

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

Why should you or any of us be handed out hits and home runs for a bronze medal effort...

I’m aware. I don’t want a homerun for that. But if I hit mine at a higher MPH off the bat than my opponent how is one a lazy fly out and one is a no doubter.

SDS

@dark_Jsaac said in Hitting is 100 % random:

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

I’m aware. I don’t want a homerun for that. But if I hit mine at a higher MPH off the bat than my opponent how is one a lazy fly out and one is a no doubter.

Launch angle. Location of pitch. Effectiveness of pitch. Pitchers stamina/confidence.... Many factors go into why sometimes it’s a hit and sometimes it’s a lazy fly ball. I know I’m not gonna make you happy with these answers but it’s most likely the truth. Yea the rng gods were not on your side that game and that sucks. I’m sure you’ve been on the positive side of this outcome thou as well before and in the long run it probably washes out.

SDS

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

Launch angle. Location of pitch. Effectiveness of pitch. Pitchers stamina/confidence.... Many factors go into why sometimes it’s a hit and sometimes it’s a lazy fly ball. I know I’m not gonna make you happy with these answers but it’s most likely the truth. Yea the rng gods were not on your side that game and that sucks. I’m sure you’ve been on the positive side of this outcome thou as well before and in the long run it probably washes out.

At least that makes sense. I just wanna post the clips of the BS I experienced today

SDS

Hitting is great if you have skill

SDS

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

At least that makes sense. I just wanna post the clips of the BS I experienced today

I just answered that post for ya too. SDS if you’re hiring I’m available lol

SDS

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

Why would you want to associate with SDS lmaoooooo

SDS

Personally, I kind of wish they got rid of that PCI feedback system. All it does it have people come here to complain that they had an early/okay HR against them, or a good/good out.

The feedback is overrated imo. Just get rid of it.

SDS

1st - Perfect
2nd - Squared Up
3rd - Good

Why would you want to associate with SDS lmaoooooo

If I could get paid for reading the [censored] on this forum I would gladly take it lol. Plus it’s easier to make a difference and change the system when you’re a part of it. Also my job isn’t coming back anytime soon, I bartend at the stadiums out here in Vegas. No fans = No drinks 😣

SDS

I honestly think the biggest problem may be pitcher confidence. I notice if I struggle in a game early on and the pitcher gets good confidence, later if I do manage to square up a mistake pitch, it goes nowhere.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Hitting is 100 % random:

Personally, I kind of wish they got rid of that PCI feedback system. All it does it have people come here to complain that they had an early/okay HR against them, or a good/good out.

The feedback is overrated imo. Just get rid of it.

I turned it off and the game makes me less mad...

SDS

@Beattie76 said in Hitting is 100 % random:

I honestly think the biggest problem may be pitcher confidence. I notice if I struggle in a game early on and the pitcher gets good confidence, later if I do manage to square up a mistake pitch, it goes nowhere.

Can you explain why I ball went through my
Outfielders glove today lmaoooo or I have an amazing clip of my perfect perfect line out that went past his fielders and teleported back into the glove for a DP

SDS

Well that has nothing to do with what I said, however what you're describing sound like some serious lag issues.

SDS

OP you'll have a better chance being heard in the 1.11 thread the mod pinned btw

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Hitting is 100 % random:

OP you'll have a better chance being heard in the 1.11 thread the mod pinned btw

Sure, but his insults and name calling will just get deleted there.

SDS

I wouldn’t say 100% but definitely a lot of it is random. Best to try not have good timing on your swing because early and late are better.

Anybody who can play this game online and call it a game of skill is delusional. There’s just so much not in your control.