Pitching fix idea since SDS can’t figure it out

SDS

Who would be in favor of them getting rid of analog and meter and allowing us to just pick where the ball goes

I would rather play 9 innings of balls on the black andnit take skill for me to hit than for me to lose a game on a perfect release when my opponent gets a ball down the you know what
Thoughts ?

SDS

So basically you want Rick Ankiel and Greg Maddux to have the same level of control

SDS

@ayman718 said in Pitching fix idea since SDS can’t figure it out:

So basically you want Rick Ankiel and Greg Maddux to have the same level of control

They already do with the way the game plays now

SDS

@dark_Jsaac said in Pitching fix idea since SDS can’t figure it out:

@ayman718 said in Pitching fix idea since SDS can’t figure it out:

They already do with the way the game plays now

That's a good point but I can't imagine that it would be too hard for them to make pitching go where it should. They just seem to choose not to do it for some weird reason

SDS

This fix would work

SDS

.....you not serious 🤨🤨

SDS

I still play with the classic pitching and accept the missed locations and meatballs. I do not enjoy the meters and analog every time I throw a pitch, it also hurts the realism of the game. Maybe I'm alone on this opinion...

SDS

This is a bit drastic. All they really need to do is make in game pitch control based on control rating (crazy I know right). At this point, control is an obsolete rating as those with high control miss badly as well.

SDS

@JrMeTs92 said in Pitching fix idea since SDS can’t figure it out:

I still play with the classic pitching and accept the missed locations and meatballs. I do not enjoy the meters and analog every time I throw a pitch, it also hurts the realism of the game. Maybe I'm alone on this opinion...

No, you are not alone. I use Classic as well and was thinking of trying Pulse. I too feel Analog and Meter seem unrealistic ways to pitch although i hear Analog gives better control, or at least has in past games.