We got ourselves a classic...

SDS

FREEZE OFF - no shot will I take the loss on this one as I am going to binge the sopranos now, I’ll check back in after every episode, I just got to where Ralph gets PIE O MY and starts winning at the track, great season folks! Score 1-0 me top of the 4th corners 2 out.... playing in Cincy weather is perfect

SDS

Update - dude hasn’t quit - I’ll literally let this go all weekend!! I’m not taking a loss on this one!!

SDS

you should quit, then come on here and start a tirade against cheaters.

SDS

Plot twist: your opponent also has a thread complaining that you haven't quit yet

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in We got ourselves a classic...:

you should quit, then come on here and start a tirade against cheaters.

Lolllllll

SDS

how many games could you played since the freeze off started? how many after it ends? how many possible wins given up because of 1?
I will never understand the illogic of this.

SDS

@PAinPA said in We got ourselves a classic...:

how many games could you played since the freeze off started? how many after it ends? how many possible wins given up because of 1?
I will never understand the illogic of this.

I have over 400 RS games played - I am not giving this “ World Series “ player an easy win - I’ll literally wait

SDS

400? wtf

SDS

@ayman718 said in We got ourselves a classic...:

400? wtf - I am unemployed thanks to the Rona, so I have played non stop baseball to keep my mind off of not working, thankfully I saved a “ rainy day fund “ to hold myself over until I can get back into the kitchens 🙂