94 Jackie Confirmed

SDS

The 2017 2018 94 Jackie is the next evolution according to the recent twitter post from the show. Card is an overwhelming meh in my opinion. Its basically a copy of the 88 with 2nd base primary and full 99 bunting and 90+ speed stats.

Hopefully the other rewards in the program are worth it.

SDS

Could it be worth getting done for a potential 99 that comes later?

SDS

@TechnologicPR4 said in 94 Jackie Confirmed:

Could it be worth getting done for a potential 99 that comes later?

Probably. No one knows for sure but I'd assume that's where this is eventually headed.

SDS

This is a W for me. Hopefully, this is a precursor of others to come. Eckersley to 99, Mathews to 99, etc.

SDS

It would have to be where a prime 99 Jackie will be... It's the perfect evolution after a 94 card.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in 94 Jackie Confirmed:

This is a W for me. Hopefully, this is a precursor of others to come. Eckersley to 99, Mathews to 99, etc.

This was my thinking when the announce the update to the Jackie program. I really like the evoliation programs and hope they bring more of them soon because they are great speically the idea of having to use the lower end card in conquest for mission which is a big plus in my books

SDS

99 Eddie would be incredible.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in 94 Jackie Confirmed:

I'd be more pumped for a 97-99 Eckersley!
Maybe an MVP 1992 Eck.
How many pitchers can have an MVP card? Not many

SDS

I'm doing Eckersley missions right now and I've noticed they changed the missions for all the evolution cards a bit. So hopefully more to come for them in the future like you guys are saying

SDS

I mean, I love Jackie so I'm doing this regardless. Plus I'm trash online anyway, so a better card ain't gonna stop me from gettin' whooped.

SDS

Increddieble.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in 94 Jackie Confirmed:

Increddieble.

High quality pun. 11 out of 10. Bravo good sir, bravo.

SDS

Kevin would go insane.