Stealing while player locked for dummies.

SDS

Can’t figure out how to steal with Jackie for the moments.

I know I press R1 to take a larger lead.

Do I also press L2 to make him just go when the pitch comes?

Do I hold R2 to run? Analog? Directional?

Idk why there’s so many [censored] controls.

SDS

Push up on the left stick

SDS

@bjd10048842 said in Stealing while player locked for dummies.:

Can’t figure out how to steal with Jackie for the moments.

I know I press R1 to take a larger lead.

Do I also press L2 to make him just go when the pitch comes?

Do I hold R2 to run? Analog? Directional?

Idk why there’s so many [censored] controls.

In these modes the R1/R2 are out. Use the left stick as it says above.

SDS

@Paladin2MP said in Stealing while player locked for dummies.:

Push up on the left stick

Now when you say up. Does it depend on where I’m looking as Jackie? Like do I have to push the left analog stick towards second, or always up?

And when do I the analog stick, once the pitcher motions forward?

SDS

Up towards the plate, push up when you see the pitcher start his motion to the plate

SDS

Bumpty Dumpty

SDS

Hold R1 to lean towards second and push the LS up as soon as the pitcher makes a move towards the plate.

SDS

What I do is hold R1 and the left stick the left. As soon as the pitcher makes a move, I jam the stick to the right. If it's a pick off, you will go back because you were holding it to the left and every pitch you;ll get a great jump

SDS

Push the stick as soon as the catcher sets up. Saw this advice in another thread. Haven't had any problems since.

SDS

Don’t you press right on the analogue stick instead of up? It’s left to go back to the bag. Right to break toward the other bag.

SDS

Thanks for the help everyone? I’m sort of burnt out on the moments and gave up lol.

SDS

I just tap R2.

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Stealing while player locked for dummies.:

Hold R1 to lean towards second and push the LS up as soon as the pitcher makes a move towards the plate.

This. Works like 90% of the time and about 100% of the time with a good jump. No need for a extra lead. Go on the first pitch every single time.