6H/2XBH Jackie Moment

SDS

is horrible!

SDS

Many times I come on here and complain about a particular moment, then next try I complete it. It worked again this time. First game, 4 hits with 32 XBH. Second game 2 hits and 1 XBH. Now I have the 94 Jackie!

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in 6H/2XBH Jackie Moment:

is horrible!

Yep, I skipped that one and still managed to complete the program without the last 2 online missions. It was too frustrating after all the others being the same way.

SDS

The one in sportsman's? shadows come in 4th or 5th inning and hard to see ball, LF is 94spd and CF is 99 spd so an xbh to the part of field he hits easiest and most frequently is a task Ethan hunt couldn't complete. doubt he'll hit many hr with that 54pwr.

SDS

This was probably the worst of the new moments, but not that bad. Especially when compared to the first two Stage moments.

SDS

I got 3 hits with 1 XBH in the first game, then just dashboarded until I got the last 3 hits and XBH in the second game.

SDS

@ArmyND said in 6H/2XBH Jackie Moment:

@dap1234567890 said in 6H/2XBH Jackie Moment:

is horrible!

Yep, I skipped that one and still managed to complete the program without the last 2 online missions. It was too frustrating after all the others being the same way.

I skipped the stealing with 2B and the online missions.

SDS

I just wasted two hours with that mission . Sucked

SDS

I haven’t tried the stage 3 missions yet because I am still pissed about how much time I spent on the stage 2 missions. I easily spent 3 hours over the last few days trying to complete the 2 XBH + 1 SB in one game mission from stage 2. Any moment that requires a SB is bound to screw you at some point. I can’t even count how many times I’d be blocked by runners in front of me. One particularly frustrating time, I got 2 HRs then a single in the 9th ... and when I tried to steal second? Cody bellinger swings at the first freakin pitch and hits a homer. I just sat and stared at the screen.

SDS

It’s funny how after you complain about it you get it done shortly after

SDS

This moment is terrible. It makes me wonder if anyone even tests these things before releasing them. SDS must think that messing with the Sliders is clever "programming". With the nerf bat, sinkers that paint the black, 5 mph looping curves sailing out of the strike zone, Pitchers going to lunch between pitches, and circus catches in the outfield.... it seems like they want people to hate their game -- good job SDS!
What a joke, this Jackie moment is worse than the Keith Hernandez one.

SDS

@sbooth44 said in 6H/2XBH Jackie Moment:

This moment is terrible. It makes me wonder if anyone even tests these things before releasing them. SDS must think that messing with the Sliders is clever "programming". With the nerf bat, sinkers that paint the black, 5 mph looping curves sailing out of the strike zone, Pitchers going to lunch between pitches, and circus catches in the outfield.... it seems like they want people to hate their game -- good job SDS!
What a joke, this Jackie moment is worse than the Keith Hernandez one.

Wait hold the phone........ You think they test their game before releasing it? Big f'n pog!