Who should I take for the 3rd Inning Boss?

SDS

I could use a 3B, seems like I'm always in a flux playing musical chairs there. However, in Showdown I felt Chipper was underwhelming and couldn't hit with him. Kinda like the Todd Helton pick I took in the 1st Inning that was a waste. Kinda leaning on Brian Roberts. Anyone have these bosses? Thoughts??

SDS

@Catman9186 said in Who should I take for the 3rd Inning Boss?:

I could use a 3B, seems like I'm always in a flux playing musical chairs there. However, in Showdown I felt Chipper was underwhelming and couldn't hit with him. Kinda like the Todd Helton pick I took in the 1st Inning that was a waste. Kinda leaning on Brian Roberts. Anyone have these bosses? Thoughts??

You could always pick one and try him out. If you don't like how you hit with him sell him in the market and buy another one to try. They all run about the same price in the market. Just make sure you don't collect them if you plan on switching between them.

SDS

@TheRealNoahGibb said in Who should I take for the 3rd Inning Boss?:

You could always pick one and try him out. If you don't like how you hit with him sell him in the market and buy another one to try. They all run about the same price in the market. Just make sure you don't collect them if you plan on switching between them.

I thought even if you don't 'collect' the player, they are by default "No-Sell" cards?

SDS

I thought even if you don't 'collect' the player, they are by default "No-Sell" cards?

You can sell inning program cards. How else would you collect all three for the voucher?

SDS

Chipper drops BOMBS

SDS

Victorino has 6 HR in 8 games for me since last night. Switch hitter, speed, sweet swing. Good defender as well.

SDS

Negative. If a card is a true no sell card it will have a label on the card in your inventory.

SDS

Chipper is a beast.