New Favorite thing in 20

SDS

Ok I'll suggest we stay positive and say the thing we like the .most in 20 but might be asking alot but here we go

For me 2 things

Player programs - I love these speically for the inning program, instead of moments for program points now I also get a card to collect I love it. I know other hate it but I remember from 17 there where so many more cards and they seem to be heading that way

Events - The new structure is awesome I cant always play RS for 9 innings so to have short games to play but dont stop earning rewards after 20-30 wins is a big W for me plus the rewards have been really good to this point

SDS

... ... ... I'll think of something... ... ...

I guess I like that they're using more single season cards rather than fantasy cards. Although the future stars kind of bungled that up.

SDS

One small thing I have been digging is the pci customization, it’s a lifesaver at times.

More importantly, My favorite thing about this game, is seeing this community come together as a whole during these trying times. Faith in mlb20 humanity restored.. 🦖

SDS

My favorite thing is when I know my opponent squared up a meatball, but I get bailed out by a good/okay and catch it at the warning track, saving several runs. I just start floating in a cloud of karma.

SDS

My favourite thing in 20 is pitcher selection.

SDS

I agree, definitely the pitcher selection.

Also, a bit controversial and strongly debated, but I've loved the prospect and future star cards. It's made things fresh for me and created some more interesting lineup options.

SDS

If it's like 18, I want souvenirs (or at least Red Sox hats) so I can make bank! Those things bought and sold FAST!

SDS

Showdown and Card Art

SDS

Newer cards, more variety, slower rollout of 99s, pitcher selection, event rewards have been nice altho I wish they were on HOF. Those are the things that come to mind

SDS

Unpopular opinion, but I am really enjoying the game again this year. I always do.

Content generally has been really good and showdown was a nice addition. My biggest complaint is some of the inexplicable fielding issues that still occur. I can live with the good/okay stuff.