Is Snell's PL card worth it?

SDS

Got 3 of 6 PL cards. Debating if it's worth figuring out how to buy the rest of the cards to get Snell's PL card? Is he really that much better than LS or FOTF?

SDS

Ehh. It's ok but hard to feel a discernable difference between the two.

SDS

I don’t have the TA but I love the PL

SDS

Would not recommend him unless you are a fan. Even on HOF he isn't too hard to pick up. Lodolo is free if you need a lefty starter.

SDS

@Walrus_King_66 said in Is Snell's PL card worth it?:

Would not recommend him unless you are a fan. Even on HOF he isn't too hard to pick up. Lodolo is free if you need a lefty starter.

Lodolo is great. Definitely a starter you don’t wanna push though if you feel like OP is seeing him early. I’m not usually shy yanking him around the 3rd or 4th if I have to.

SDS

A lot of the extra value comes from his hitting attributes, which are 25s across the board. So the card isn’t really all that much different than FotF tbh

SDS

He’s the only card I’ve gone back to back to back to back off of.

SDS

Lodolo is better

SDS

Im an avg player, around 700 to 800 on r's and he gets destroyed.... Control is tough.. I just faced him and almost got back to back to back, but chipper got robbed.. His curve hangs..

SDS

3 starts for me 3 shut outs. All three games the person quit before the 5th inning down 3 runs or less. His FOTF had a sub 2.2 ERA for me in around 10 starts. I haven't played a ton online yet this year since it's been so up and down with the defensive issues.