Game downloads

SDS

I know the likely answer to this, but I was wondering if there’s a way to download the digital version of the game if you purchased the disk? I like to get the disk because I eventually trade it in towards the next game but I wish I didn’t have to keep swapping disks when I play. I only play two games mostly, this and COD. So, it would be wonderful if there was a way to leave one disk in and play both.

I know the answer is likely no because then someone could just sell the disk copy and use the digital. But wondering if there is some way?

SDS

@bhall09 said in Game downloads:

I know the likely answer to this, but I was wondering if there’s a way to download the digital version of the game if you purchased the disk? I like to get the disk because I eventually trade it in towards the next game but I wish I didn’t have to keep swapping disks when I play. I only play two games mostly, this and COD. So, it would be wonderful if there was a way to leave one disk in and play both.

I know the answer is likely no because then someone could just sell the disk copy and use the digital. But wondering if there is some way?

No, that's why they always push digital.

SDS

I switched to buying only digital games a couple years ago. I enjoy it because I don't have to deal with the clutter of all those disc cases. Down side is I can't trade in games but I'm ok with that.