Can't sign up for Beta

SDS

I click the "Please login to sign up" and I get "The change you wanted was rejected." I also can't click the "My Account" link in the upper right hand corner of this site without getting an error.

SDS

i've been speaking with Victor at SDS still nothing on my end too pal tried a few things and restarted etc.

SDS

I was using google chrome browser and it would not work. Used Microsoft Edge browser and it works. Try a different browser.

SDS

@ag1982 said in Can't sign up for Beta:

I click the "Please login to sign up" and I get "The change you wanted was rejected." I also can't click the "My Account" link in the upper right hand corner of this site without getting an error.

Hi, I checked and you are already signed up. Try clearing you cookies and cache.

Then, try to login and go back to /beta. It should say you're already signed up.

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Can't sign up for Beta:

i've been speaking with Victor at SDS still nothing on my end too pal tried a few things and restarted etc.

Hi, I manually added you to the signed up list. Try going back to /beta. It should say you're already signed up.

SDS

@Pat_SDS said in Can't sign up for Beta:

Hi, I manually added you to the signed up list. Try going back to /beta. It should say you're already signed up.

I really appreciate you helping me out. I tried doing it and it keeps giving me the same window, I am wondering if I should try another computer entirely to test and go to the link you said.

SDS

@Pat_SDS said in Can't sign up for Beta:

I really appreciate you helping me out. I tried doing it and it keeps giving me the same window, I am wondering if I should try another computer entirely to test and go to the link you said.

I did it through my phone and it worked fine first try, so there’s that.

SDS

Weird, I didn't have any trouble with it at all.

SDS

@SneakyFirebird34 said in Can't sign up for Beta:

Weird, I didn't have any trouble with it at all.

Not so weird...drifferent browsers work differently...weird that you even bothered to post this

SDS

Okay, then.