What Division Are You In

SDS

Curious to hear what division people are in especially on this forum with so many experts* ( Every WS Player ) pops head in to brag pops back out after reading this.

SDS

Last season I managed to make it all the way to DS. Big accomplishment, I know. Right now I sit in AS. I played a game this morning, was in PR but lost and dropped down.

I just can't hit right now. I'm not good to begin with, but I'm not catching up to anything, my PCI is way off. I haven't played a lot lately, but I doubt it matters. The weird thing is I do okay in the events, not great but I hold my own. But in PR in RS I can't hit water if I fell out of a boat.

I've really turned to trash in this game, actually sewage is more accurate.

SDS

Reached DS season 1, played 4 games in season 2 & 5 so far in 3... I’m certain I could reach CS but not putting in the effort until next season with WS as goal

SDS

We’re all in the AL Central after facing Indians and Tigers pitchers every game.

SDS

just made world series for the 3rd straight season it seems once i hit championship series basically every game i face kluber and hal and then they will pull the other one out of the bullpen it’s kind of annoying

SDS

Just reached CS, which I have done every season so far this year. I just bought a monitor recently and it has significantly improved my play, so I'm hoping I can push for WS this season.

SDS

Spring Training. I don't like playing other people. 😂🤣

SDS

@DaddySr-29 said in What Division Are You In:

Come off the mountain and join us common folk

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in What Division Are You In:

@DaddySr-29 said in What Division Are You In:

Come off the mountain and join us common folk

No thanks 😂 it's safer up here

SDS

CS every season so far. Currently like 820 or something

SDS

Reached 840 the other day, fell down to 790ish today. I'm mostly in the 700's. Hit 800 a couple of times last year.

SDS

I’m in championship series and Idk how, same for last season also

SDS

8-4 this season near the top of WC. Haven’t played ranked that much in favor of BR and the Event. I took off work next week (lucky to still have a job rn) and am planning to dedicating at least two days to a serous ranked push. I made WS once last year but haven’t been able to get back since and am determined to get back at least once this year.

SDS

Just over 800

Got WS the first season, didn't try season 2, and won't try this season. I just played a few here and there to experience it. Played one RS game last night, won 3-1...it was a terrible experience despite winning. Probably won't play another RS game this season. Like most holding out for a patch.

I'm not good enough to square up the ball all game long, so when I do and don't get rewarded, it makes the experience even more frustrating.

SDS

I'm stuck in Championship series. I have been one game away from World series, and 897, but I keep losing. This last patch has made the game unplayable. So, i've decided to take a break until friday when the new program comes out. I'm currently at like 832 or something like that. Hopefully, this break with restart my skill so i can get the 3 or 4 wins i need for WS.

SDS

Top 50 banner baby. WS every season since 16. Droppin bombs and smashing moms.