Headliner Guesses for Today?

SDS

New future stars card, hope it’s either Witt Jr. or Kieboom. I don’t know if the question marks from MLBTS twitter will mean anything. The first name would be like 16 letters which is reallyyy long.

SDS

I'm going Bobby Witt Jr. they are due to give him a FS card

SDS

Puason would be sweet but too many SS already

SDS

Ian Anderson is the highest rated Braves prospect without a card yet, so that is a pretty safe bet

SDS

Jason Dominguez or Devi Garcia - am elite Yankee prospect is due and that Yankees tease w torre would tie in

SDS

Jordan Groshans. We need redemption for getting the Blue Jays' 23rd best prospect in TA stage 2.

SDS

It’s obviously a 99 overall Blaze Jordan

SDS

Definitely another Brave. We don't have enough

SDS

Couldn’t give less of a [censored] tbh

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 said in Headliner Guesses for Today?:

Lmao facts. I ain't buying and I ain't pulling so it is what it is

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Headliner Guesses for Today?:

Lmao facts. I ain't buying and I ain't pulling so it is what it is

Plus it’s another Future Star?

Yawn...

SDS

Flashback Jurickson Profar Future Star

SDS

We haven’t had an Alec Bohm card in weeks, maybe today ends the drought

SDS

Reds Hunter Greene???

SDS

So happy that it's a future stars series, we don't have enough cards of unproven players already!

SDS

How much time do you think a guy could have spent in the bigs last year and still be considered for a FS card? I thought May was up for longer, but I guess he only made 14 appearances (only 4 as a SP). I imagine guys like Eloy and Bo Bichette are out of the running?

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Headliner Guesses for Today?:

How much time do you think a guy could have spent in the bigs last year and still be considered for a FS card? I thought May was up for longer, but I guess he only made 14 appearances (only 4 as a SP). I imagine guys like Eloy and Bo Bichette are out of the running?

I don’t see them giving guys that had FS cards last year another one this year, unless it’s the actual card from last year.

SDS

I don’t see them giving guys that had FS cards last year another one this year, unless it’s the actual card from last year.

That’s fair. But if I could get an outfield of Eloy/Robert/Minnie then I’d be in Sox heaven.

SDS

Kieboom it is

SDS

That’s fair. But if I could get an outfield of Eloy/Robert/Minnie then I’d be in Sox heaven.

You can! You’ll just have to use a silver lol