Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?

SDS

@jonblaze2424 said in Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?:

Mine has to be the diamond Granderson. The guy just flat out rakes. I know there are a million other better outfielders in the game but I just can't let go of this guy.

What about you guys?

Right now Giambi. Dude just is on another planet

SDS

Biggio, Mantle, & Sheffield...because I paid for them lol.

SDS

Same as last year...Yelich. I just picked for NL Showdown and hit 6 bombs in 9 challenges

SDS

@JasonsFather said in Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?:

99 Reggie definitely. Then believe it or not, POTM Dietrich. Guy's just a beast for me. Then probably Brian Roberts. Honorable mention 99 Sheff...and I have the entire LS collection, so this includes Mickey and Biggio.

Prime Reggie for me all day long, too.

SDS

Eddie Murray & Kenny Lofton

SDS

Yelich!! Dude rakes, just wish his D was a little better.

SDS

Gavin Lux is my best hitter

SDS

POTM Mondesi. Too Glitchy

SDS

FotF Olson is a monster. Id rather have regular gold Olson at 1B than anyone else if i didnt have FotF Olson. Someone at SDS likes him and takes care of his cards....

SDS

Carlos Gonzales. Been on the squad since day 1, still there sharing the OF with Mantle and Jackson.

SDS

Everyday I love Lofton even more. I can't imagine how good a prime Lofton would be

SDS

Fotf Buxton

SDS

I really don't think I'll take out Amir Garrett or Dennis Eckersley out of my bullpen the entire year.

...and up until I unlocked Mantle/Sheffield, my answer would've been Yoan Moncada.

SDS

Fotf Soto. Dude doesn’t stop hitting. About 350 AB he’s got 38 bombs with around 100 RBI hitting .317. I love this thread, it’s cool to see all the different answers

SDS

99 Sheffield. I have him at 3rd over chipper and we all know chipper rakes but my outfield is too crowded and I had to keep him in.

SDS

Hanley Ramirez and Royce Lewis! Even if I'm getting shelled in RS, I'm getting my hits with "HanRam".

SDS

Smoltz in the bullpen. I bought and sold Andrew Miller and Zach Britton but I HAD to keep Smoltz; he gets me out of innings.

SDS

Cargo for me

SDS

@over50beatdown said in Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?:

Smoltz in the bullpen. I bought and sold Andrew Miller and Zach Britton but I HAD to keep Smoltz; he gets me out of innings.

Really? Interesting. Been looking at Smoltz.
What's makes him great? FB SL combo?

SDS

YES! the FB SL combo. His location is much better than Miller and Britton too.

A month ago I was getting shelled so I dropped money on the best bullpen in the game; Hoffman, Franco, Miller, Smoltz and Britton. I sold Britton and Miller and acquired Dibble, my bullpen is much better.