Down 15-7 to Felix in Showdown

SDS

8 walks and 7 singles later (with 9 outs left) I walk it off with that 7th single by silver Seager. Seriously though, some of those moments along the way are pure rng garbage.

SDS

Nice! Yea those challenges were weird. I lost the bases loaded one on BS, draft seemed to be all righties and pitchers as well. Won the first time thru though, so that’s good

SDS

It’s really easy

SDS

Love these dudes that say it's so easy. I just literally got 5 perfect-perfect outs. How am I supposed to avoid that?

SDS

@dirtybob007 said in Down 15-7 to Felix in Showdown:

Love these dudes that say it's so easy. I just literally got 5 perfect-perfect outs. How am I supposed to avoid that?

You have to have early/okay to succeed

SDS

I’ve tried once. Down 15-10 scored the first 3 runs with 19 outs left and that was all I got.

Grounded into 7 double plays lol

Was my fault though, party got to crowded and I was talking to much, trying to finish to go play some war zone, and I was just swinging at everything now I’m just bummed I have to go through it all again instead of starting the conquest.

SDS

Playing Archer, runner at 3rd, hit a 108 mph line drive right back to the pitcher, hit him in the head and bounced 60 feet into the air. The second basemen caught it for the out and threw it to third for the double play because my runner decided to go home and stand there.

Nice, screw this [censored].

SDS

My draft was all righties until the end, and I’ve been playing hof and legend for a week with no rookie or veteran. No moments, nothing but h2h ranked and practice.

I bombed most of the missions, timing was way off. I got the last two missions and got yellich and ellsbury. I was down 6-20 going into Felix. I hit 6 straight homeruns, and in the end still had 14 outs. I would say 10 out of the 14 runs were solo shots, it was insane.
Made me iffy about Felix, he was so easy to read, granted it was veteran but reading a delivery isn’t that much different, it’s the pci and speed. Also I dispise torre as much as years past, he’s still a double machine.

SDS

I can’t beat showdown, earn my program stars other ways.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Down 15-7 to Felix in Showdown:

I can’t beat showdown, earn my program stars other ways.

I second this. Tried and failed of course

SDS

I started the down 9-15 against Hernandez, and finished it with 20 outs left.

SDS

Guys who failed, just give it another go. This is the first one I've been able to beat, but I haven't tried the others more than one time.

I had 13 runs going into the final showdown. The pitching moments are relatively easy, and worth 7 runs if you draft a good Sp and good RP along the way.

SDS

@lucas8181 said in Down 15-7 to Felix in Showdown:

Guys who failed, just give it another go. This is the first one I've been able to beat, but I haven't tried the others more than one time.

I had 13 runs going into the final showdown. The pitching moments are relatively easy, and worth 7 runs if you draft a good Sp and good RP along the way.

Even with a ok RP and Soroka I couldn’t do the hitting ones and failed.

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Down 15-7 to Felix in Showdown:

Just try again tomorrow when you've rested up man. I know you can hit on Rookie and veteran difficulty. Be patient, all the stuff everyone else says all the time. It's very doable this time.

SDS

Just try again tomorrow when you've rested up man. I know you can hit on Rookie and veteran difficulty. Be patient, all the stuff everyone else says all the time. It's very doable this time.

I couldn’t get past Archer as Boss 1 I scored one run and then grounded into a DP and went all down hill. I play offline I never lose on All Star but here I had the pleasure and being awful On Vet.

SDS

I couldn’t get past Archer as Boss 1 I scored one run and then grounded into a DP and went all down hill.

Try it again and you'll get it. The moments after him are easy, and full of upgrades. I was able to draft 95 Brujan and 99 Thames before the final boss. It's fun using cards I don't currently own, worth the stress.

SDS

Showdown wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for all the ridiculous defensive plays.. AL one where you need 2 runs with 2 XBH, I got robbed of HRs twice including last out when CF climbed the wall to rob a 3 run homer.

SDS

If Showdown was so easy why are these cards still all over 120k? Everyone should have them.

SDS

@dirtybob007 said in Down 15-7 to Felix in Showdown:

And I had my first perfect-perfect foul ball, and on top of that, it happened again! So I feel ya.

SDS

1st Inning and Stage 1 showdowns are the OG difficult showdowns. Everything else has pretty much been a breeze.

Stage 1 showdowns would be a little bit easier if there was a better distribution of power bats in each division. I find some difficult/impossible just because the lack of good bats available.

Fyi: they serious need to fix the drafting in these things. Win the last moment before the final boss in 4th inning showdown and I get two pitchers. TWO!

Thankfully I had the score at 14-15 and drafted well for Felix but they seriously need to fix that [censored]. No one should be getting a pitcher in the the final moment draft before heading into a purely hitting boss battle.