Kluber every game in event

SDS

So I love events for the diversity they create. This event is really meh for a lot of reasons. Clearly they made it to level the playing field for new players coming in on days of play, I get that, it’s still ok, but the 6 innings, and lack of diversity, kind of make it a drag...... and everyone is rolling Kluber , every game! I’ve faced him 4 out of 5 games. I enjoy the break from Kluber in events and now I have to face him more and with a different pitch selection to mess me up when I play ranked lol.

SDS

Can’t really compare an 84 gold to a 99 diamond. You’ll get more diversity soon enough. Stamina isn’t the same for his gold and with everyone just starting, he’s the ace of most staffs. I used him first game then Bauer in second, it’ll be either Snell, Thor or Shohai next.

SDS

Man I salivate saying goldy klubes. Hes trash

SDS

After seeing one 86 mph curveball I feel adequately adjusted to the gold Kluber.

SDS

On a positive note Yordan Alverez and Austin Meadows are ridiculous. Some of the sweetest swings in the game

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Kluber every game in event:

On a positive note Yordan Alverez and Austin Meadows are ridiculous. Some of the sweetest swings in the game

If JD isn't the best gold LS hitter than Yordan Alvarez is!

SDS

Everyone wanted to get rid of pitcher roulette, now they get 1 pitcher 90% of the time. Be careful what you wish for, i guess.

SDS

@x-Alec_J-x said in Kluber every game in event:

Everyone wanted to get rid of pitcher roulette, now they get 1 pitcher 90% of the time. Be careful what you wish for, i guess.

Lol yea, people always gonna complain about something

SDS

I am not a great player. But I have lit up Kluber so far in the even. But with that being said My Kluber has been lit up as well. I am 4-1 in my current run. When i redraft. I will not have Kluber in my rotation

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Kluber every game in event:

Easy to get out so far for me could of been the players I was playing.

SDS

Laaaaag is all I can say about this event just lag.

SDS

This event has been fun. I have started this event 3-1. I have had some exciting games. I won two have them by walk offs. In one of them I was down 4-2 in the bottom of the six and hit a two run shot with JD. then won it in the 8th. It seems it has been a different hitter every game that does well for me this far.