What time are Flash Sales?

SDS

I believe that the 4th and the 9th have flash sales for different packs. Does anyone know what times during the day they drop?

SDS

There are flash sales today for Headliner packs 1-23 and tomorrow for LS series. Both take place at 6:30 PM pacific I believe.

SDS

Do you guys know if there is a universal limit or if it’s just one per person?

SDS

@backerrrr44 said in What time are Flash Sales?:

Do you guys know if there is a universal limit or if it’s just one per person?

I would think it would be 1 per person, but I honestly don't know. I know Ducks on the pond are limited to 2 per person though.

SDS

How much are the packs going to go for??

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in What time are Flash Sales?:

There are flash sales today for Headliner packs 1-23 and tomorrow for LS series. Both take place at 6:30 PM pacific I believe.

is that 430 CT or 830 CT? sorry not at a computer right now

SDS

it will be 830p CT

SDS

@GreenBayChedda said in What time are Flash Sales?:

No idea and this is what I would like to know. I'm not crazy about the idea of blowing 35k for a pack that I could just get Bagwell out of.

SDS

No idea and this is what I would like to know. I'm not crazy about the idea of blowing 35k for a pack that I could just get Bagwell out of.

That's called gambling. If everyone was a winner, then everybody would do it.

Do you feel lucky?. Well, do you?

SDS

@dcmo3 said in What time are Flash Sales?:

That's called gambling. If everyone was a winner, then everybody would do it.

Do you feel lucky?. Well, do you?

Not my point at all and I understand how packs work I never buy packs for this exact reason. I for one just want to know how much these are going to be before I do anything.

SDS

Where is this information?

SDS

@James97M said in What time are Flash Sales?:

Where is this information?

When you log into MLB 20 online it shows the calendar on the left had side of the page for upcoming programs/stub sale and the flash sales.