So curious, who is doing the Live Series Flash Sale tomorrow

SDS

for Altuve, Kershaw and Springer??? Odds will be even worse to turn a profit for that unless the packs are much cheaper, which they should be

SDS

I’m trying to remember the price last time. 15k? If that’s the case I’ll buy one.

SDS

Think it was 25,000 for a guaranteed diamond last time

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in So curious, who is doing the Live Series Flash Sale tomorrow:

I’m trying to remember the price last time. 15k? If that’s the case I’ll buy one.

I think it was 25k, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't cheaper this time around, I think last time they did it, most of the lower ones were still relatively expensive (at least compared to now)

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in So curious, who is doing the Live Series Flash Sale tomorrow:

Last time was 25k. I’ll be pulling one just because I pulled a Cole last time and no loss will put me in the red on them.

SDS

Nope. I only need three cards and there are only a few others that would profit enough

SDS

Will be ripping it tomorrow since I sat out tonight’s pack.

SDS

Eh, I may do that if they are only 15K. There are waaaay too many 5-10k range low ones for it to be worth more than that. They probably nerfed my acct on good pulls though bc I talk mad ish about this shady studio lol, I got 1-2 decent ones VERY early but now just worthless diamond icons and bs 5k garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if they trolled me again and put a diamond icon in this flash player pack tomorrow