These are some changes that I would like to see that aren't so monumental that would make them difficult to implement.
- Better trade system. Be able to trade more than 3 players, 3 team trades, trade a player for money.
- Better budget system. It is so hard to know how much money you have with the current weekly system. Perhaps a change to make it an annual rather than weekly system would be much more helpful.
- Custom draft classes.
- Editable managers (appearance, name, attributes)
- More of an owner mode where you can control things like ticket prices, in-stadium store prices, stadium upgrades, sponsorships etc. (For all my OG players, remember how much fun that was?!)
- Contract renewals all season. Why only in ST or around the deadline?
- Free agents get signed. You can have someone like Mike Trout or Christian Yelich in the 90 OVR range and they can be free agents and go the whole season unsigned.
- More interactive scouting
- Copy and paste lineups (1st world problems haha but it's so tedious making the same lineup 4 times after the season starts)
Things that may be a bit more difficult to implement but I would love to see:
- Expansion teams & customization/relocation of current teams. (I know this is difficult because of the minor league teams and league realignment, but it would be so fun. It would make my franchise team feel more personal and I feel like I would care about it so much more as opposed to using my team or a random one). (Also, the DD uniform creator would be perfect to make a new team design!)
- Custom stadiums (I know it may be difficult, but this would add so much more to my last point. Also, adding to point 5 in the last section would make it that much more amazing)
Please feel free to add anything!
Devs if you see this please consider adding some of these changes! This is my favorite game and mode but it's becoming very stale and I would love to feel as excited to play it as when I first started!