Phillies drafted a class act

SDS

In the 3rd round the Phils picked up Casey Martin. I’ve watched him grow into a man. I don’t know him personally but we’re from a small town and the kid has been a household name for years. I’m so pumped.and happy for the guy. Steal of the Draft for sure.. it’s so awesome to see somebody even get a shot coming from a town under 3k people. I hope he sets the league on fire...... But....... it’s still go Braves

SDS

@BigCedDibiase said in Phillies drafted a class act:

In the 3rd round the Phils picked up Casey Martin. I’ve watched him grow into a man. I don’t know him personally but we’re from a small town and the kid has been a household name for years. I’m so pumped.and happy for the guy. Steal of the Draft for sure.. it’s so awesome to see somebody even get a shot coming from a town under 3k people. I hope he sets the league on fire...... But....... it’s still go Braves

I like to see a braves fan give the phils some love!

SDS

I played at Arkansas so I always keep up with former players. Congrats to him and Heston. Go Hogs!

SDS

Seems like a good kid. But he’s a horrible defender and has regressed with the bat. There is a reason he fell so far. Still could put it together though.

SDS

@mrwonderful95 said in Phillies drafted a class act:

I like to see a braves fan give the phils some love!

Yeah, forget all that [censored]. Go Reds!!!!

SDS

@D_e_m_I_s_E said in Phillies drafted a class act:

I played at Arkansas so I always keep up with former players. Congrats to him and Heston. Go Hogs!

What years did I play? Woo pig baby

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in Phillies drafted a class act:

Seems like a good kid. But he’s a horrible defender and has regressed with the bat. There is a reason he fell so far. Still could put it together though.

I honestly think it’s the challenge he needs I think he and a couple of the other really great prospects we had lost their mojo after losing that CWS. This could be a step in the right direction I’m telling you the kid is a dog. He’ll work his [censored] off that’s in his DNA and a staple of the man

SDS

I honestly think it’s the challenge he needs I think he and a couple of the other really great prospects we had lost their mojo after losing that CWS. This could be a step in the right direction I’m telling you the kid is a dog. He’ll work his [censored] off that’s in his DNA and a staple of the man

That CWS was a heartbreaker; one foul ball from winning it all!

SDS

@over50beatdown said in Phillies drafted a class act:

Man... that took the air out of our guys

SDS

I remember, I'm from Arkansas and living in Memphis at the time. A total gut punch to the stomach. That, and watching Kansas beat Memphis in the NCAA final. Two games where I won't recover until they win it all.

SDS

Right. Bro and you like the Dolphins we might be brothers #Phinsup

SDS

I remember, I'm from Arkansas and living in Memphis at the time. A total gut punch to the stomach. That, and watching Kansas beat Memphis in the NCAA final. Two games where I won't recover until they win it all.

I’m so ready for Tua mania I hope he pans out..maybe not this yr but a lot of good QBs developed having their feet put to the fire just hopefully not game one

SDS

I’m so ready for Tua mania I hope he pans out..maybe not this yr but a lot of good QBs developed having their feet put to the fire just hopefully not game one

Forever optimistic but I wanted a different QB, if you can’t stay healthy in college it’ll just be worse in the NFL! In any event I’m expecting big things from the Dolphins!