Best Event Pitchers?

SDS

Hey all, just wondering if anyone would like to share what pitchers they've had success with in the Moonshot event. It's obviously designed to be a HR Derby, but I just wanted to see if there were any hidden gems out there that people liked.

SDS

Bassit is pretty good due to all his pitches

SDS

Best relievers are Treinen and Tim Hill

SDS

I've had good luck with Gselman and McHugh for whatever reason. They are relievers but their stamina allows them to do two innings if need be

SDS

Tim Hill is the best if you want to be a loser and use common lefties. Neshek, Cishek, Clase, and Hicks are all very good for bronzes though

SDS

Dustin May and Michael Kopech bronzes are decent options for starters, and Jake Arrieta did good for the one game I used him. I'm using the glitchy bronze BR arms out of the bullpen. Oliver Drake, Tim Hill, Emmanuel Clase, Joe Kelly, Sergio Romo, Cishek and Neshek, etc.

SDS

Idk what you guys are talking about. Tim Hill is a bronze lefty so he’s not available

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Best Event Pitchers?:

Idk what you guys are talking about. Tim Hill is a bronze lefty so he’s not available

I was thinking BR bronzes in general. lol. I'm not at my screen right now, so idk what my actual bullpen is, but I know I have some of the guys I listed in there.