Sandberg versus Larkin

SDS

I’m about to get the level 1 diamond pack and I’m stuck between Larkin and Sandberg. How does Sandberg compare to Biggio (who I love). Attributes seem almost identical. Leaning towards Larkin because SS has been a rotating door for me this year. Suggestions? Thanks

SDS

Larkin rips

SDS

I really like Sandberg personally, I know lots of guys (and streamers) don't like him because of his swing. But he does the job just fine for me.

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Sandberg versus Larkin:

Larkin rips

I was counting on you and you did not disappoint

SDS

I hate Sandberg personally had enough of him by like 10 games only 1hr Larkin gets on pretty much every single ab and if I used him a lot more pretty confident he'd be right behind Mantle for hits.

SDS

Larkin rips

Larkin does, in fact, rip. Confirmed.

SDS

@zach_b25 said in Sandberg versus Larkin:

I’m about to get the level 1 diamond pack and I’m stuck between Larkin and Sandberg. How does Sandberg compare to Biggio (who I love). Attributes seem almost identical. Leaning towards Larkin because SS has been a rotating door for me this year. Suggestions? Thanks

I’m not a biggio fan as he’s in my bench. I have to say sandberg is very solid. Great d and hits.

SDS

I chose Larkin since I am rocking an all time Orioles/Braves squad and I have Roberts at 2nd. (No Ripken yet to put at SS). I’ve ripped a few HR with Larkin and I feel we are seeing way more Lidolos, Newhousers and other lefties at this point to counter the lefty power bats

SDS

Solid feedback guys. I’m leaning towards Larkin, but give it a month and I’ll have the other two anyways.

SDS

I gave sand berg 100 abs and he could get above .100. I’ve had a lot better results with Larkin

SDS

I heard Larkin rips.

SDS

Larkin is the worst of the bunch, easily.

SDS

I'll be honest, Sandberg has done an awfully good job for me. I was skeptical especially because of certain streamers but he's held it down. Plus, SS is deep this year and I personally hate how extreme his splits are. Probably doesn't help your decision but as you said, you'll have both anyway

SDS

Larkin rips

I was counting on you and you did not disappoint

I second that

SDS

I'm not a huge fan of either but I think Larkin is better. Sandberg's swing looks like sloth swinging a golf club. I can't stand it. If we are talking slow swings Reggie has a slow swing but a level one which makes him decent. My favorite from the XP path would probably be Posey who I have used in BR a bunch. I can't wait to get him at gold 1 and wish I took him instead of Reggie first though

SDS

I hit way better with Sandberg than Larkin. In quite a few Showdowns I've used them both a decent amount, and due to that, Larkin will be my last pick.

SDS

It’s all a matter of preference but Larkin has went 9-12 for me in my last 4 RS games and drove in around 7 RBI

SDS

@SoaringCoinPurse said in Sandberg versus Larkin:

I chose Larkin since I am rocking an all time Orioles/Braves squad and I have Roberts at 2nd. (No Ripken yet to put at SS). I’ve ripped a few HR with Larkin and I feel we are seeing way more Lidolos, Newhousers and other lefties at this point to counter the lefty power bats

Roberts is surprisingly good

SDS

@mrwonderful95 said in Sandberg versus Larkin:

@SoaringCoinPurse said in Sandberg versus Larkin:

Roberts is surprisingly good

Better than Larkin or Sandberg imo.

SDS

Larkin RIPS