Wieters Rakes

SDS

I am not the most avid player; I'm in the 40+ old man zone hitter category and I lucked out and pulled the Wieters headliner a few weeks ago and I'm happy to say he absolutely rakes for me. Plus his defensive behind the plate doesn't get any better in the game, blocks everything and has a laser cannon arm. So if you're like me in the 40+ club and like the old school zone hitting style I suggest you nab him while he's cheap! 70k not so cheap I guess

SDS

He rakes for me as well. I slotted in the 8 spot at first but now he’s my cleanup hitter. Love him.

SDS

So how many you selling?

SDS

It’s really hard to spend money on Weiters when I have a CAP there and 99 Posey if I don’t want to use my CAP.

He does look like a really nice card though.

SDS

Lol hey somebody has to give a review for the 40 old zone hitter club

SDS

Pulled Wieters myself and am hitting just under .400 about 80 at-bats in. The switch hitting is clutch and Arm is incredible

SDS

I have red diamond posey and I’ve been using Wieters over him, but Pablo might have something to say for this as well

SDS

I really liked using him and might go back to him.. for now I'm trying Pablo at C, as he looks legit and has good enough defense behind the plate too