Can we get rid of Newhouser?

SDS

Had a good night.....came home trying to rip. And 4 of my 6 games were Hal. I get it he is good but come on now

SDS

Wait him out. If you are patient you will dominate him everytime.

SDS

@pootiecat said in Can we get rid of Newhouser?:

Wait him out. If you are patient you will dominate him everytime.

‘wait him out’ buddy he throws 130 pitches and he’s still green energy😂😂

SDS

Yeah I cant wait for them to start flooding 98+ SPs. I think we are all good on Kluber and Newhouser at this point. The slow increase of overalls has been good this year but it's time

SDS

@Dr-K1NG-Schultz said in Can we get rid of Newhouser?:

Yeah I cant wait for them to start flooding 98+ SPs. I think we are all good on Kluber and Newhouser at this point. The slow increase of overalls has been good this year but it's time

Dr King Schultz is a great name BTW

SDS

@mrwonderful95 said in Can we get rid of Newhouser?:

Coolest character ever. And to think, he plays Hitler's right hand man in Inglorious Bastards. Awesome actor.

SDS

Hal wouldn't be so bad if pitcher stamina and confidence weren't ruining the game with how unbalanced they are.

SDS

@mrwonderful95 said in Can we get rid of Newhouser?:

Coolest character ever. And to think, he plays Hitler's right hand man in Inglorious Bastards. Awesome actor.

I have to say one of the best, most underrated actor of this generation