Past Inning Bosses

SDS

Ok. So since I started late; the ONLY way im getting any of the previous inning Bosses is by either buying who I want outright (like I did with Chipper nd may do with Oswalt) or by doing Inning specific collections.

However I have enough stubs (469K) plus another 150-200K tied up into investments.

So, would it be 'wise' to just buy the players needed for the collections and vouchers with what I have liquidated right now?

Have to look thru the console; but I'll just need to get the Prospects and Legends Diamonds done for Inning 1.

Then get the vouchers for the other innings.

Side note: I already bought Torre and Somebody and am taking Felix for thr 4th Inning and I have Chipper; so I'll only need to buy 5-6 bosses to have them all.

5 if I don't want the voucher for the 4th Inning. 6 if I want that voucher.

I'm thinking that what I spend to get them I will definitely make up, plus more, with the 'buy-backs' and once my investments cash out.

SDS

Some of the bosses are $hit, i wouldnt spend a dime on them...

SDS

@flamexJD20 said in Past Inning Bosses:

Some of the bosses are $hit, i wouldnt spend a dime on them...

I second this. Unless you’re planning that you need all the bosses for the “ultimate collection” reward, which I don’t think you’re going to need, I wouldn’t buy them all. I would invest those stubs in the collection to get Mantle if you don’t already have him.

My favorite inning bosses are:
Chipper, Roberts, Victorino, Ellsbury FWIW

SDS

Only Chipper is any good, the rest of the inning program bosses are pretty garbage and won’t be close to making your team in 4-6 weeks at the most.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Past Inning Bosses:

Only Chipper is any good, the rest of the inning program bosses are pretty garbage and won’t be close to making your team in 4-6 weeks at the most.

Oswalt? Roberts?

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Past Inning Bosses:

@ComebackLogic said in Past Inning Bosses:

Oswalt? Roberts?

Roberts is okay, Oswalt isn’t very good at all. I prestiged Oswalt, because his control and BB/9 looked top drawer but it doesn’t translate very well, he has weak H/9 and K/9 and he gets lit up just like every other pitcher in the game. There are also a lot of power hitting lefty bats around which doesn’t do him many favours either.

SDS

When do you get to fight Kefka?

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Past Inning Bosses:

When do you get to fight Kefka?

Best game of all time!