90 CarGo’s Jersey Number

SDS

I’ve been seeing a few CarGos in the event and they’ve all had #2. Which I’m assuming was his number in Seattle this year, but my CarGo is #5.

Anyone know the reasoning behind this?

SDS

You are the chosen one.

SDS

Idk but it’s a weird pet peeve of mine that hes’s wearing #2 on a Rockies card where he always wore #5 for them

SDS

I notice the same thing for Reggie mine is 44 and I played other players with Reggie with jersey 9

SDS

@Cachou7 said in 90 CarGo’s Jersey Number:

I notice the same thing for Reggie mine is 44 and I played other players with Reggie with jersey 9

I noticed this as well. I posted a question on here about it but never got an answer. My Reggie is wearing #9. Must just be random. Wish mine was 44, that's my favorite number! Lol

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in 90 CarGo’s Jersey Number:

@Cachou7 said in 90 CarGo’s Jersey Number:

I noticed this as well. I posted a question on here about it but never got an answer. My Reggie is wearing #9. Must just be random. Wish mine was 44, that's my favorite number! Lol

Yes, mine is 44 too, but have played people where it was 9, so crazy I wonder why it's like this

SDS

SDS fix their jersey numbers but if you got the card before they fixed it you gonna stay with that number.