Prestige online common SDS remove this

SDS

This prestige online stats are just a begging contest from half the players this is so ridiculous. And those beggars when you hit a homerun with one of your players you need to prestige they dashboard so tired of this.
I m a pretty bad player at this game but i m not begging to prestige my players i m grinding to do it and i get rob by those people asking for free stats.

SDS

It sucks that you been tricked , some people come at me for trying to prestige my cards , I just don’t have much time to play like others so I thought it was great opportunity for me to prestige my players

SDS

Prestige isn’t really worth any of the frustration. Are you really going to notice +3 in most of those categories? Obviously it’s nice to get, but to grind for these stats when you can just get them naturally by actually playing the game? That’s a bit much imo.

SDS

Set your preferences to where you only receive messages from your friends.

SDS

Just say yes and walk him

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

Pretty simple. I’m not there for your BS. I also have cards and missions I’m working on myself, as well as TA innings. So I’m looking for a full game.

Also, 90% of people with team names like that will quit after Bellinger whether I let them get a hit or strike him out.

SDS

I noticed they're begging in their team names now. Pretty sad.

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Prestige online common SDS remove this:

I noticed they're begging in their team names now. Pretty sad.

It's sad but when you turn your setting on to only receive messages from friends I am not sure how else they can convey their message. I might add that online play has been much better for me once I discovered the above mentioned setting.

SDS

@AlanThaGreat1 said in Prestige online common SDS remove this:

It sucks that you been tricked , some people come at me for trying to prestige my cards , I just don’t have much time to play like others so I thought it was great opportunity for me to prestige my players

I was not trick my messages are turn off. I m just saying I m tired of those behaviors of begging for stats and that people are dash boarding to prevent others for achieving there goals