Help me build my Comeback Team!

SDS

After getting back into Madden I have not played DD in a month or two, but now that madden is wrapping up I am coming back to the show! Unfortunately my team is a bit behind now, but luckily I have about 120k stubs to work with.
I would appreciate suggestions on what cards to pick up given my budget, I am looking to acquire probably 3 hitters at about 30k or under each and a starting pitcher

Here is my current lineup:

1. Lindor SS live
  2. Yelich LF live
  3. Torres 3B fotf
  4. Santana 1B fotf
  5. Acuña CF live
  6. CAP C
  7. Mondesi 2B 85
  8. Mantle RF 86

*i am 9 levels shy of 100, so any recommendations on who to take for that would be appreciated

SDS

There are future stars cards in TA that are solid. You should also work on POTM they have really good free cards that are a fun grind in my opinion. Welcome back! Madden gets tiresome after a while. I would also grab Cole Hamels as a 50k starter, I’ve used him in BR and he is great

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Help me build my Comeback Team!:

There are future stars cards in TA that are solid. You should also work on POTM they have really good free cards that are a fun grind in my opinion. Welcome back! Madden gets tiresome after a while

Thank you! I like madden because the content is solid and love football but running into the same schemes + connection issues gets tiring for sure

SDS

@hunchoputt said in Help me build my Comeback Team!:

@olivegarden2 said in Help me build my Comeback Team!:

There are future stars cards in TA that are solid. You should also work on POTM they have really good free cards that are a fun grind in my opinion. Welcome back! Madden gets tiresome after a while

Thank you! I like madden because the content is solid and love football but running into the same schemes + connection issues gets tiring for sure

Madden has the worst connection, that is why I love superstar KO because they are short and fun games, kinda like BR in the show but free