Will they add a change up to Hader?

SDS

Been hearing Hader has been showing proof to SDS that he throws a change IRL and asking them to add it to his card.

SDS

That'd be great. I like the way he slings but 3 pitches is tough

SDS

Maybe if they give him a new card at like a 95 overall at some point but they definitely won’t change is LS card.

SDS

Yeah, they'll do it on a finest card or something. Because pitchers magically learn and unlearn pitches during the season.

SDS

Maybe instead of a changeups they'll change his 2seamer to a sinker like they did others.

SDS

Yeah most likely. I mean it makes perfect sense that a pitcher has a changeup at the end of 2019 but, when 2020 rolls around they forget to add it. I'm sure it'll be a sinker though.

SDS

@AftershockFx said in Will they add a change up to Hader?:

Yeah, they'll do it on a finest card or something. Because pitchers magically learn and unlearn pitches during the season.

Lol

SDS

I find Hader literally the easiest pitcher to hit in this game.. against a good right-handed hitter, he gets lit up. I'd never use him as he is..
With a changeup he could be better though. He'd be basically Chris sale in relief.

It's maybe needed too considering he shouldn't be bad. He's the best reliever irl pretty much

SDS

Haders finest card last year was a great card. His LS this year is awful because apparently 95% of LHRP all throw only a slider, 4 sm fb and a 2sm fb. Knowing SDS they'll change the 2sm to a sinker, call it OP and praise their hard work.

SDS

@PAinPA said in Will they add a change up to Hader?:

Maybe instead of a changeups they'll change his 2seamer to a sinker like they did others.

This. I’m surprised they haven’t already.

SDS

He’s solid in my pen - if you add a change up I would be stoked

SDS

@PAinPA said in Will they add a change up to Hader?:

Apparently you’ve never seen him pitch but it would be quit difficult for him to have a sinker from that arm angle. His card has never had a sinker in the 3 years that he has been available in this video game. They have given him a change up for his finest card.

SDS

He threw multiple changeups last season! Thrown more changeups than pitches most of the FS have ever thrown... so don't tell me SDS can't add it to a LS card.

SDS

historically they always give his finest a changeup which I mean sure it makes him more usable but the way they read pitches IRL makes things a bit complicated like yay he threw a pitch 89 mph the trackman registered it as a 2 seamer by the spin though