Larkin Rips

SDS

Does Larkin actually rip or is this just a meme that went over my head? Used him last year and he suuuuuucked.

SDS

Larkin rips

SDS

@Cordiform58 said in Larkin Rips:

Does Larkin actually rip or is this just a meme that went over my head? Used him last year and he suuuuuucked.

He sucks this year like in years past. He is a decent pinch runner.

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Larkin Rips:

Larkin rips

Larkin rips

SDS

I don't have a large sample size, but I am not hitting with him like I have in years past. Which sucks since he is my favorite player of all time.

SDS

Between Reggie, Ryno, and Larkin, hes starting to move up to my top spot. Been an extra base machine for me where Reggie seems to be all or nothing.

SDS

And if he happens to only get a single, he's almost always going to be able to steal 2nd if the pitcher isn't keeping him honest.

SDS

I haven't hit with him very well when using him in Showdown.

SDS

He was my stud in my two longest BR runs, but I have not used him in RS. I have my CAP at SS. I have better options off the bench currently so he has only seen some pinch running duties.

SDS

Larkin will always rip in this community

SDS

Small sample size, but in his first 7 at bats for me he has 3 triples (I play home games at Griffith) and a home run.

I'd say he rips.

SDS

@Cordiform58 said in Larkin Rips:

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Larkin Rips:

Larkin rips

Larkin rips

I heard Larkin rips.

SDS

Larkin Rips, but Posey Rakes.

SDS

I can’t hit with him.

SDS

I have the prestiged Larkin, he rips... singles machine which leads to doubles... and has surprising pop

SDS

The Larkin meme rips.

I hope they add “Larkin rips” to the commentary next year.

SDS

@MadderBumgarner said in Larkin Rips:

The Larkin meme rips.

I hope they add “Larkin rips” to the commentary next year.

That would be so cool for me.

SDS

"Before I can pop a peanut in my mouth, Larkin rips the first pitch over the left-field wall. It's the fourth time this year he's started a game out like that" - Maybe a Miracle (pg. 312)

SDS

I've been told by a reliable source that Larkin rips and Roberts is endgame.