People really Quit in the event.....

SDS

Mid Bomb with a prestigable player. This has happened 3 times now lol

SDS

That sucks dude. I'll admit I've done it when someone deservidly did bush league stuff prior in RS (not my finest moment) but doing it in the event is sad

SDS

I played some [censored] who walked DiDi, Ellsbury, Bellinger & Helton (all prestige players) just so I couldn’t get a hitting stat.

SDS

I purposely ran from the ball giving my opponent home runs with didi and belli... He tried to strike me out still 😕 so i had to win 10 to 2... End of story. No complaint. Just a story.

SDS

@BlackMKO said in People really Quit in the event.....:

I purposely ran from the ball giving my opponent home runs with didi and belli... He tried to strike me out still 😕 so i had to win 10 to 2... End of story. No complaint. Just a story.

Sounds like the boosting that went on in 17 for Griffey and Pepe

SDS

Yup, happened to me too. Annoying

SDS

I played a guy who’s team name was “belli he and I quit” or something like that. So I proceed to give him a lead off HR and he doesn’t quit. I went on to beat him 8-6 or something like that, but made sure to drill Bellinger with a fastball on every subsequent AB

SDS

ive encountered the same. When does a stat "tally". when the guy hits the plate?

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in People really Quit in the event.....:

I played a guy who’s team name was “belli he and I quit” or something like that. So I proceed to give him a lead off HR and he doesn’t quit. I went on to beat him 8-6 or something like that, but made sure to drill Bellinger with a fastball on every subsequent AB

lol dude i played that same guy

i gave belli & didi a HR and then the dude quit out