Does this game put you in slumps?!

SDS

Lol, went 26-4 in events didn’t change a thing, all of a sudden can’t win a game to save my life I’m like 30-18. SDS what’s the deal? Lol.

SDS

Again I am not a good hitter but I went games last night and a few this morning couldn’t do a thing now I am back to being ok

SDS

Yes it does.

SDS

YES! I’m not hitting at all! All the sudden, can’t buy a hit. Opponents too.

SDS

After mashing for the first 20 games, I went 10 or 15 in the event where I couldn’t hit a lick

SDS

Y'all got me nervous I just started playing RS and I'm like 12-3

SDS

@doomtrain69 said in Does this game put you in slumps?!:

I am like 44-87 ....

SDS

Beginning of the year I couldn’t hit with righty’s AT ALL I won games because of pitching. Now I’m hitting amazing and pitching poorly. It’s probably my fault. I’d rather be hitting well then pitching well though!

SDS

Yes. I was rated 850. Now i'm 530.

SDS

If feels like it artificially forces you into slumps for literally no reason at all but, it's hard to tell since you can't pitch and hitting is not consistently rewarded.

SDS

It seems kinda hard to get better this year, to me. So much of the game is random or beyond our control, and I think it is by design.

SDS

@doomtrain69 said in Does this game put you in slumps?!:

You’re 12-3 because you’ve spent the majority of the time playing in lower level RS divisions. The competition in any division below all star is almost non existent. I would venture to say that it really doesn’t get decent until wild card division. I don’t think I lost a game until I got to wild card this year. I will say however that I’ve been playing this game for a long time (since 2004). So that’s the experience talking. If you’re new to game you’ll see what I’m talking about the more you progress through the divisions.

SDS

I’m blown away by the people that go 12-0 in BR. It just seems to me, no matter how good you are, the game would never allow you to win 12 in a row lol

SDS

@dodgers_2005 said in Does this game put you in slumps?!:

Lol, went 26-4 in events didn’t change a thing, all of a sudden can’t win a game to save my life I’m like 30-18. SDS what’s the deal? Lol.

It 100% does this, even offline. Skipped to the final boss, I lost 15-15 on the Hader showdown earlier.....literally lost count of the perfect perfect outs I hit into.

Tried again to get my revenge and hit 3 consecutive bombs to finish him off with like 15 outs remaining on the second try.

SDS

@mrwonderful95 said in Does this game put you in slumps?!:

I’m blown away by the people that go 12-0 in BR. It just seems to me, no matter how good you are, the game would never allow you to win 12 in a row lol

Lol, I went 12-0 in events before proceeding to lose 15 in a row as punishment 😂😂😂

SDS

I lost 3 straight last night. Just couldn't hit nothing. It was depressing lol.