Stage 1 team affinity

SDS

idk if I'm late or dumb but did they change stage 1 affinities to veteran also now? Haven't done them in awhile and just noticed NL west was all on veteran lol

SDS

Yes they made them easier

SDS

It's super easy now.

SDS

i thought i was tripping but i guess they did change them all to veteran. thank god lol

SDS

You mean I didn't get better? I wondered what happened to all of those super diving plays by right fielders and first baseman.

SDS

They're harder now.

SDS

Speaking of which, I’m knocking these out also trying to complete as many as I can before Stage 3. Is there a post anywhere that shows who you face in the final showdown with each division?

Pretty sick of doing the NL East/NL Stage 2 ones... it’s about to be time to branch out to the rest. I think Hader is Stage 1 NL Central.

What are the rest besides the ones mentioned?

SDS

@BigBodyBeck92 said in Stage 1 team affinity:

idk if I'm late or dumb but did they change stage 1 affinities to veteran also now? Haven't done them in awhile and just noticed NL west was all on veteran lol

Nope, been veteran the whole time

SDS

@wingo18 said in Stage 1 team affinity:

Speaking of which, I’m knocking these out also trying to complete as many as I can before Stage 3. Is there a post anywhere that shows who you face in the final showdown with each division?

Pretty sick of doing the NL East/NL Stage 2 ones... it’s about to be time to branch out to the rest. I think Hader is Stage 1 NL Central.

What are the rest besides the ones mentioned?

NL West- Walker Buehler
NL Central- Josh Hader
NL East- Jacob DeGrom
AL West- Justin Verlander
AL Central- LS Greinke, Prospect Kopech, or FotF Boyd
AL East- Gerrit Cole