Favorite leadoff bat?

SDS

I used Juan Pierre for a very long time. He’s been worked out of the outfield and now a bench bat. Currently I have Vidal Brujan at leadoff. Who do you have at the top of the lineup?

SDS

Tony Gwynn, over 400 AB hitting .387. Dude gets more dink and dunk hits than anyone I’ve ever played with.

SDS

I like ellsbury a lot as a leadoff man

SDS

Brujan or Kenny Lofton depending on who's my second hitter

SDS

Cobb and it's not even a contest for me.

SDS

Ronald Acuna

SDS

Brian Roberts is an amazing lead off hitter. i think my average is .407 with him. He always gets on base for the middle of my order

SDS

Adam eaton

SDS

taylor trammell for me

SDS

Yeli or Gwynn. Finally got Trammell, so I’ll probably try him out.

SDS

That 95 Ozzie card is really solid too

SDS

Mantle and Cargo

SDS

Lofton replaced Ozzie Smith for me. Got the 95 Madrigal last night so might give him a run, but it will be hard to removed Correa or Didi from the lineup for that to happen. I got Wade Boggs last night also and might give him a shot at leadoff or #2 with those contact/vision ratings.

SDS

Brujan, Trammell or SS Cap

SDS

Craig Biggio

SDS

Ellsbury

SDS

Taylor Trammell

SDS

I can’t find one currently, I don’t want to hit Didi or Trout leadoff. Tali’s is leading off but he will be kicked out of my lineup once I hit gold 1, get posey, and move my CAP (Nomar Garciaparra) to short where he belongs 🙂

SDS

95 Madrigal. Lately dude has even been hitting some dongers in RS

SDS

Brujan if you haven’t finished the collections. Biggio if you’ve finished and don’t play Brujan anymore.