Anyone else not pull a diamond in BIAH packs?

SDS

Ok so I don’t buy packs like at all. I’ve bought 2 packs all year long and that was only because it was a ducks on the pond pack. So I don’t pull a crazy amount of these packs, but I’ve collected a fair amount of these packs through just grinding out team affinities, programs, etc and I have not pulled a single diamond in any of these BIAH packs. Even when I’ve got the BIAH bundle I still haven’t pulled a diamond. I’ve pulled a few diamonds in standard packs and even got two diamond pulls as a game reward but never in a BIAH pack. I just don’t get how I haven’t at this point when they have 1:15 odds and I’ve ripped maybe between 30-50 of these packs.

Anyone else’s luck this bad?

SDS

@REDSMAN09 said in Anyone else not pull a diamond in BIAH packs?:

Ok so I don’t buy packs like at all. I’ve bought 2 packs all year long and that was only because it was a ducks on the pond pack. So I don’t pull a crazy amount of these packs, but I’ve collected a fair amount of these packs through just grinding out team affinities, programs, etc and I have not pulled a single diamond in any of these BIAH packs. Even when I’ve got the BIAH bundle I still haven’t pulled a diamond. I’ve pulled a few diamonds in standard packs and even got two diamond pulls as a game reward but never in a BIAH pack. I just don’t get how I haven’t at this point when they have 1:15 odds and I’ve ripped maybe between 30-50 of these packs.

Yes, in years past I got tons of Diamonds from these packs, however this year, not one. HL, TA packs and even standard packs I have pulled Diamonds. But not BiaH. There is nothing that motivates me to open these packs this year.

SDS

buddy i am now 40 packs since 2017 with no diamonds

i will always jump in on these threads

its not just you, their packs are a scam

SDS

I mean at least I'm getting diamonds but they have been ballin is a Bryce Harper for me this year - 5 so far.

SDS

I've pulled Acuna from a Ballin pack early on but that's it.

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Anyone else not pull a diamond in BIAH packs?:

I agree, last year no diamond pulls on biah packs. Then I spent $50 on stubs at the end of the year. After that, i swear it was a diamond every other Biah pack. This year I’m 0-40ish. I think if they just said the odds were 1-15 for premium members (bought stubs) and 1-50 for nms, people wouldn’t have a problem, and may even get more people to buy stubs

SDS

Got none all golds sometimes 2 in a pack

SDS

Careful, don't want the SDS shills lecturing you on the false odds they give you!

SDS

@xXDragon257Xx said in Anyone else not pull a diamond in BIAH packs?:

I agree, last year no diamond pulls on biah packs. Then I spent $50 on stubs at the end of the year. After that, i swear it was a diamond every other Biah pack. This year I’m 0-40ish. I think if they just said the odds were 1-15 for premium members (bought stubs) and 1-50 for nms, people wouldn’t have a problem, and may even get more people to buy stubs

well said and i hear your logic nice one mate

SDS

Well considering I don’t have a diamond in all of my 400+ packs this year my answer would be a NO!!

SDS

I didnt pull a diamond in BIAH Pack but just pulled Marte and Cole in the 5 Pack from the Event...

SDS

I just pulled Hader from a BIAH pack. Wasn't expecting it since I had just read this thread. So I guess it could happen.

SDS

1st year player, pulled Bellinger once then last night I actually got a double diamond from biah (marte and aroldis).

It can be done but they are few and far between

SDS

One of the first diamonds that I pulled this year was Hader from BIHA. I've been pretty lucky from free standard packs this year. Last night I pulled Trout. Just dumb luck

SDS

I've probably opened 30 of them and got my first diamond out of it today. Altuve lol. I have better luck with standard packs

SDS

I just saw on my feed that a guy on my friend list pulled Trout from a BIAH pack yesterday.

SDS

Ok so I don’t buy packs like at all. I’ve bought 2 packs all year long .....

Ok I'm done reading

SDS

I’m curious how many ya’ll have pulled consecutive 85’s with ur diamond pulls? Think I’m on my 5th one now after getting Kershaw twice in a row.

SDS

I haven't pulled a single diamond from those packs yet. the only luck I have it with headliners.

SDS

Ballin' is a Gold Pack!