Some people....

SDS

Imagine having a good clean game against a guy with 300+ wins and has all the best cards where both of us did nothing cheesy and I was up 3-0 in the 9th 2 outs 2 strikes then he pauses and let’s the time go, then I go to hit square to claim my win figuring he finally gave up after Newhouser tore him up he immediately cancels that and sends a friendly quit at the same time all in one motion and somehow got me to friendly quit after I was laughing at the fact he was going to try something. Don’t think I have ever been tricked in a game of any kind so if your reading this I hate your life but well played.

SDS

Had this happen to me once several weeks ago. Very frustrating for sure. That was the only time I've seen it ever but they got me too.

SDS

@Gannon_10 said in Some people....:

Imagine having a good clean game against a guy with 300+ wins and has all the best cards where both of us did nothing cheesy and I was up 3-0 in the 9th 2 outs 2 strikes then he pauses and let’s the time go, then I go to hit square to claim my win figuring he finally gave up after Newhouser tore him up he immediately cancels that and sends a friendly quit at the same time all in one motion and somehow got me to friendly quit after I was laughing at the fact he was going to try something. Don’t think I have ever been tricked in a game of any kind so if your reading this I hate your life but well played.

The ramblings of a madman