Reason 267 why POTM Bellinger should be in the outfield and not at first

SDS

i didn't watch your video but i love him in RF a wonderful spot for that cannon arm

Belli has been absolutely raking for me in RS games too i love this card a lot

SDS

He guns out a 71 speed runner at home tagging up on a pretty deep flyball. Even after hitting perfect on the throw meter I didn’t think I had a chance. This card is unreal

SDS

@stango1985 said in Reason 267 why POTM Bellinger should be in the outfield and not at first:

He guns out a 71 speed runner at home tagging up on a pretty deep flyball. Even after hitting perfect on the throw meter I didn’t think I had a chance. This card is unreal

The 71 speed is a game changer. Pujols, Aguilar, Smoak...slow AF! Love fast 1B's!!

SDS

Was a good throw but that guy didnt start moving near fast enough on the tag and didnt slide the right way at home.

SDS

The problem with playing him in the OF means I’d have to bench Mantle, Sheffield or Reggie and that’s not happening. Plus at 1st he has such quick reaction & velocity on his throws that he has turned double plays much more efficient & fast than anybody else I’ve used there.

SDS

I threw out yelich at home from a fly ball to deep center at polo grounds with him

SDS

@Yankee_Nation said in Reason 267 why POTM Bellinger should be in the outfield and not at first:

The problem with playing him in the OF means I’d have to bench Mantle, Sheffield or Reggie and that’s not happening. Plus at 1st he has such quick reaction & velocity on his throws that he has turned double plays much more efficient & fast than anybody else I’ve used there.

Who do you have at third? Could always put Sheff there. I hit better with Belli than Sheff or Reggie so I put him in right with that defense.

SDS

@sumodeads600 said in Reason 267 why POTM Bellinger should be in the outfield and not at first:

@Yankee_Nation said in Reason 267 why POTM Bellinger should be in the outfield and not at first:

Who do you have at third? Could always put Sheff there. I hit better with Belli than Sheff or Reggie so I put him in right with that defense.

I’ve got Machado at third & he’s never leaving. While Sheffield is ok at 3rd, Manny has been unreal both with his defense and with his bat.